Let Us Promote You!
Are you a designer, artist, band, restaurant, or bar? Do you want to promote your cause, organization, or business through Breed City? Here’s why you should:
- We pay you monthly when your designs sell
- We charge you nothing
- We advertise and promote your brand and your products for free!
- You can purchase your own merchandise AT COST, making it easy to stock a small number for your merch table or souvenir rack. No requirements for quantity ordered to get the discount!
So you want to be seen on Breed City, huh? We can make that happen. We don’t want your money, we don’t want your time; we just want your art. We’ll pay you a commission on each piece sold, we’ll promote you via print and online advertising, and we’ll include whatever info, links, pictures etc you want on your page. Whether you’re a band, an artist, a business, or a non-profit, as long as you’re a local cause, we’ll support you. We can’t promise to feature every artist who submits, as Atlanta is just teeming with amazing creators, but we’ll look at your work/portfolio and let you know. For business, bands and orgs though, get us the art, and we’ll get the word out, guaranteed.
We need some stuff first:
- Your art must be 300dpi, at a maximum of 12″ by 15″. It needs to be a single layer PSD, with no aliasing/transparent pixels. We’ll take it from there.
- We need a bio/company info, and any supplementary info (links, hours, contact info, etc) you want included.
- We need images, be it pics of you, pics of your business, your logo and so on.
Please, please, please… send all of this in ONE email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is important. If you send piecemeal stuff, we might miss it, and no one wants that. Put it in a zip, or send it individually. If you’re designs are too large to send via email, send us a message and we’ll set you up with FTP info.
On to the techie stuff:
We’ve put together some files that will help. These include color swatches for designing within our printable spectrum, and some photoshop actions to get your art looking good. You can download a .zip here: Breed City Art Info. If you can’t open a zip, shoot us an email and we’ll help get the files in a format you can handle (maybe Morse code would work, Grandpa?).
We’ll review your submission, and if your work is good, you’re good to go. We’ll send you a contract (basically a small document explaining our terms clearly, and protecting your art from thieving bastards), and we’ll go from there.